Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Spider


Here is the giant spider that lives in the attic of our new addition.  This is actually the HVAC unit that was installed yesterday.  Seeing this picture reminded me why I wanted yesterday to be over.  It was just C-R-A-Z-Y.  The roofers were here.  The plumbers were here.  The HVAC guys were here.  The electrician was here.  The contractor was here.  Everybody was bombarding me with questions that I didn't know the answers to.  At one point I called our architect to ask his advice on bathroom fan placement and vent placement.  He was having a hard time explaining it to me on the phone, so he drove down here to help out.

At one point the architect and the HVAC guy and the contractor were all debating the bathroom fan placement and looking for me to have the final say.  I had no idea.  I was thinking, "isn't this what I'm paying you for?!?"  As a compromise they agreed to place two since they couldn't agree on one final spot.

No comments: