Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Overwhelmed!

This post is mainly to show Derek the updates while he's away.  Yesterday I was overwhelmed with selecting the plumbing fixtures by myself.  Luckily I was able to find some that I like that aren't too pricey.  I think it was a learning experience for all involved that we need more "lead time" to make decisions.  They've started the porch roof.  It would have been finished today, except for the rain this morning.  They decided to work inside instead.


It's hard to understand these pictures, but I'm standing in the Master bedroom and the window you see is the 1/2 bath.


This is somewhat in the playroom.  The first window (left) is the 1/2 bath.  Look at the floor and you can see the bottom of the closet.

The trip to Ferguson's yesterday wasn't a bust.  I did find a cool chandelier that this picture doesn't do justice.  I want Derek to see it in person this weekend.


Hooray for cheeseburgers at Granddaddy Bob's and Mimi's tonight.  
I'm ready for my sweetie to be home :)

No comments: