Sunday, June 10, 2012

Please don't call Hoarders on me!

The roof is starting to get shingles!  Not sure how well you can see in the picture, but we are slowly, but surely getting shingles on the roof.  It seems to be taking much longer than I think it needs to, but as long as my roof doesn't leak in the process I guess that's okay.


As part of our loan requirements we have to bring our current home up to HUD standards.  Unfortunately for us that meant getting EVERYTHING out of our HUGE attic.  I think the pile actually looks smaller in the picture than it feels in real life.  Derek jokes that we are living in 500 sq feet!  Don't be fooled into thinking this is all we have.  My parent's garage has quite a bit, as does our shed.  They WILL have the attic done this week and I can get all this stuff organized and back up there stat!


No comments: