Sunday, January 20, 2013

Photo Time!

I've been wanting to get some updated pictures of the boys for some time now.  I think it's been a year or more since we've really tried to get some photos (other than holidays).  The day started with Chandler, Brighton, and Derek getting home haircuts.  Then all four boys took a shower and got dressed.  By this point it was easily after 10 a.m.  I decided at the last minute to attempt to put on a coordinating sweater and get in a few pictures myself.


Brighton is always so drunk serious looking, so Derek tried having him make some silly faces to get him smiling without it looking forced.  Not sure how well that worked.  


Maverick mainly ran around and didn't want to sit/stand still for anything.  In most of the shots he is holding a small blue car as a bribe to keep him happy.  


Here's Maverick pouting over by the shed and a grill.  Clearly not where we wanted him to be, but you take what you can get!


Over all, it went okay.  I'm sure Derek got a few shots that will work.  All I kept telling him is good luck when you have to get four to look at you and smile at the same time :)

No comments: