Friday, January 25, 2013

Winter Fun

Today, the snow/sleet/freezing rain is falling.  Since everybody is in a panic and doesn't want a repeat of 2005, all schools let out early and the amount of traffic on the roads was CRAZY!!

I was scheduled to go to work and both little boys had 1/2 day preschool like normal.  Chandler's school was letting out at noon, and Derek planned to pick him up.  I left work earlier than usual and it took me almost an hour to get the little boys and get home.  Luckily we are all at home now and can ride out any weather that continues to fall and not deal with the crazy people on the roads!

Yesterday, the little boys and I went to story time at the library.  It has been a long time since we went, but they boys enjoyed it and it was something to do rather than go outside in the cold.
Bubbles and handstamps afterwards.  Maverick loved the bubbles!

Brighton has been studying penguins at preschool this week.  
He brought home this cute little guy today.  

I'm sure Derek is hoping this is a non-event, because he will be the one sledding with the boys tomorrow if we have accumulation.  I will be inside where it is warm, dry, and less of a chance of me falling down!

No comments: