Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feeling the Love

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was a very busy day for us.  We stared the day with the big boys having dental checkups.  No cavities!  Hooray!  Then it was off to take Chandler to school for his Valentine's Day party.  

After a quick stop at the Chiropractor....who inquired if this would be the last pregnancy....we went to get the oil changed in the van.

While we were waiting on the van, we shopped at Dollar Tree for Birthday party supplies for C & M's combined party.


The last time we got the oil changed, there was a car (bug/beetle) with eyelashes on it in the parking lot.  We set off to see if we could find it again, and here it was.  Brighton thought it was so cute!  This person must work in one of the shops nearby, because what are the odds...

After the van was done, we headed to Chick-Fil-A for lunch.  What a treat for mommy!  We ran into some good friends with kids almost exactly Brighton and Maverick's ages.  They played for almost an hour in the playground while Mommy was able to catch up with a friend.  Then it was off to pick up groceries before heading home for naps.

Let's just say, that afternoon, I was exhausted.  Go figure.


Here are two super cute Valentines I got from my two little guys.  Brighton's (on top) lists 7 things I love about Mommy.

  1. I love your clothes
  2. I love your eyes
  3. I love your pancakes
  4. I love when you watch TV with me
  5. I love when you make breakfast with me
  6. I love your fingernails
  7. I love your pretty earrings
Maverick's card read: I love you (front) and This Much!! (inside) with his handprints.




No comments: