Friday, February 8, 2013

Lil bit of Pink

As always, I shopped at the big consignment sale at the fairgrounds.

I didn't need much, clothing-wise, since Chandler hasn't grown much and can still wear much of his summer-wear from last season.  I was able to find some things for Maverick's & Chandler's Birthdays and some Easter basket goodies, so it was a success.  Thanks to grandma for helping me out.  All the bending and sorting through piles did a number on my back though.  I was pretty worn out afterwards.  Just in case we are surprised with a girl in a few weeks, I wanted to have something pink on hand since we have nothing in that color!


I managed to find some nice swaddling wraps that are the muslin cotton type that Maverick enjoyed so much and two Boppy covers that are in more girly patterns.  I washed these up and they are ready to go.  Derek commented that he's not used to seeing pink baby things in the wash.  This will either be the last time, or just the beginning.  Time will tell.


Here's the cute coming home outfit for our baby girl.  I've had this since we were pregnant with Chandler, so maybe it will finally get used?!?  Somebody gave me the matching hat (size 0-3 months) and I did find this cute ladybug blanket at the consignment sale that I thought coordinated well.


Here's the coming home outfit for our baby boy!  The shirt reads "Mommy's Big Man".  So precious!  We've always had red as a feature color in the coming home outfits to coordinate with the NCSU booties and hat that all of my kids have worn.  Number Four will do the same. 

No comments: