Friday, February 1, 2013

Our Week according to I-Phone

 Here is how our week went according to my I-Phone:

Katie got a cone :(

She was not too happy about this, but wouldn't leave a certain hotspot alone.  At least it's pink, right?


Baby had a tea party, courtesy of Maverick.  He loves playing "chef" in the kitchen.

Maverick graduated from his baby highchair seat with straps to just a chair (no straps)

 Mommy organized the kids sippy cup drawer.  This makes her very happy!


 The little boys and I had a MOPS playdate at the Rainbow Room.  I loved the fact that Maverick is old enough that he no longer requires much help to get around on the equipment.  Nice break for me!

 My big boy on the slide!


 A good friend, Charlie, had a birthday party.

The theme was geocaching and all the party guests "found" their goodie bags in the woods off a trail.  The hit of the party was a large mulch/mud pile.  Go figure!

No comments: