Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Get your Guess on!

One week ago I had another midwives appointment.

We thought that I'd be having an "in-house" ultrasound, but they decided to delay that until my next appointment at 34 weeks.  I'm still very curious as to what it will look like.  Derek took a picture of the midwife, Sarah, checking up on baby.

I'm 31 weeks here and everything is looking good.  Sarah believed the baby to be head down today.

We talked about being a little bit more proactive in getting to the birthing center this go around so that I don't wind up delivering the baby in the car on the side of I-40.

I guess Derek will have to be my voice of reason, because I most likely won't think it's time to head that direction until I'm 7 or more centimeters.  In the past, I've never felt like much was happening until things were really moving.  Oh, and 2 out of 3 times I've been complete upon arrival to the birth center!

My midwives think that based on my history I will go somewhere between 37 and 39 weeks 
(March 13th- March 27th)  FYI, my babies have all been 19" long and have weighed 7 lbs 1 oz, 6 lbs 13 oz, and 7 lbs.  Now's the time to put in your guess on this little baby.  The winner will get some yummy Goodberry's.  Good Luck!

Just for fun, I took this online labor prediction quiz.  Here are the results:

http://www.justmommies.com/quizzes/labor_prediction_quiz.php

Labor Prediction Quiz


Your labor prediction quiz results are below.....


Get your bags packed early just in case you need them. Make sure your partner has a phone available when he's away because this baby just might come early. We predict your baby will come 2-3 weeks early. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. Justmommies predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 6.8 pounds and that your labor will be about 6 hours long.

No comments: