Saturday, August 3, 2013

4 Month Stats


Jamison is 4 months old!

Weight: 15 lbs 11 oz (50%)
Height: 25.5" (70%)
Head: 44.5 cm (98%)

Well, at least his head is on the charts this time!  He's actually in-between the weights of Chandler & Brighton (who followed the same growth curve) and weighed about 17 lbs at this point and Maverick who was 14 lbs.  I was reading over blog posts to compare and Jamison sleeps about as well as Brighton and Maverick did at this age, so I guess you forget.  I just want my sleep back :)

Jamison takes three naps a day and they are almost like clockwork.  He still naps in the morning, afternoon, and dinnertime (probably my favorite nap) although I like my quiet-time in the afternoons too.  Once Chandler starts school we'll see how this all gets messed up with the extra car trips here and there.

I've had to get over Jamison sleeping on his stomach because that's just what he's going to do, like it or not.  The pediatrician said it's fine and actually prefers the use of a bumper in the crib to contain legs...etc...

As shown in the picture, he is always putting something in his mouth.  Maybe teeth are coming soon!  He is generally a happy baby and loves for you to talk to him, show him toys, read to him, and go outside on a walk.

Speaking of...he's waking now, so until 5 months...

No comments: