Friday, August 30, 2013

Family Pool Time!

We love our pool!  We actually don't get in it as much as I know we'd all like to, but it's quite the production with this big crew!

I cannot have the boys in the pool by myself unless Jamison is napping.  It's just too much for me to handle.  Sometimes we'll plan a morning swim when I know Jamison is napping, but in the afternoons when Dad is home or on the weekends, we love to take a dip.

Jamison on the big float:

 Brighton loves his puddle jumpers that were a hand-me-down from a friend:

 Chandler is a better swimmer this year, but we really need to work on stroke improvement with him.  It's just hard to find the time.  

Maverick's favorite thing to do is sit on the steps and squirt everybody with the shark:

 Not sure how well you can see the dragonfly on Derek's finger, but he's there.  The dragonflies are always over our pool and pond during the summer and will land on your fingertips if you are still.  The boys think this is so cool and so do I.

We've had several friends over for swimming playdates this summer, but I've hardly taken any pictures.  It's just too hard when I've got so many little ones to watch.  I can't wait till next summer when hopefully I will have three swimmers :)

No comments: