Wednesday, August 28, 2013

9 Amazing Years...

You get to be treated to a guest poster today!  Today is a special day, and just wanted everyone to know my thoughts on our ninth wedding anniversary....


Pictured above, my amazing wife...

Lindsay,
You are absolutely amazing!  You make everything worthwhile.  The attention and organization you provide for our family continues to stun me day in and day out.  You have blessed me with 4 beautiful boys.  That task alone is truly amazing.  Our days are never easy and we are often very tired and grumpy, but your laser focus on the health and well-being of me and my boys always shines.  I am truly thankful for everything you do!  On top of all of that, you are truly a beautiful woman!

I think I'm starting to understand the age old statement about love growing stronger and stronger as time goes on.  When we were first married, I couldn't imagine loving you any more than I did at that time.  Man, was I wrong.  My love for you continues to grow even more solid every day.  

I want you to know that you are loved so much, and I cannot get through my days without being with you.   I so look forward to what the future holds for us, for the family that you have so carefully and lovingly nurtured.

I love you!

Derek

No comments: