Friday, August 30, 2013

Look Who's in Undies!

Yes, Maverick has made the switch to undies!  He is doing quite well, and he's actually the first one we haven't rewarded with candy, stickers, or anything really (other than lots of praise!).

Maybe that was the trick because he will HOLD it.  Seriously, this boy only goes about 3x per day whereas the others would go pee two drops to earn their M&M.  

Here's Maverick modeling some new undies>


Love that tiny hiney!


 The night before we made the switch, I took him to Target to pick some out.  I left all the other brothers at home and he got to go shopping with me solo.  It was only 20 minutes, but he felt so special and was so happy to go by himself.  He would have picked every package of underwear they had if I would have let him.  

Yes, that's what you think it is...his first poop where he came and told me he needed to go.

Normally I don't photograph this, but look at his face and how proud he is.


Way to go Maverick!  You're on your way to being a big boy!





No comments: