Friday, August 30, 2013

First Grade!

 Wow!  We have a first grader!  Actually, school started 3 weeks ago, but I'm very behind...playing catch up today, if you can't tell.

Here's Chandler ready to go on his first day!

 Mom, Dad, and all the brothers walked him in to school.  It felt like (and probably looked like) a parade.  

Here is Chandler with his lead teacher, Ms. Carroll.  She is a 22-year teaching veteran, so she definitely is experienced.  I was a little worried, not knowing her before-hand, but so far she seems to be a good match for Chandler, and for our family.  She only gives one assignment a week that takes about 10 minutes, so I'm good with that.  I want my kids to be kids and I certainly don't need to repeat school and homework myself.  I have enough to keep me busy, thank you!

Here's to a good year for 1st Grade!


No comments: