Friday, August 30, 2013

Getting Ready for Preschool:

Both Brighton and Maverick will be starting preschool after Labor Day.  

I'm hoping that will mean that my days will start to get a little easier (at least some of them!)

Brighton will be starting his last year of Preschool.  I can't believe it!  I know he will enjoy it as he loves learning and playing with other kids.  He will have one of the same teachers that Chandler had.  I know it's going to be a great year for him.


Maverick will be going to a Mother's Morning Out program like he did last year.  This year he will attend two days.  His beloved teacher, Miss Beth (pictured below) will hopefully be there on Fridays.


It's a little inconvenient that they go to different schools, but that's how it happened to work out.

Phew...now I'm finally caught up!  Hopefully with preschool starting soon I can start to get back to some sense of normal and a routine.  I will enjoy that.  I will miss my boys, but it will be nice to get sometime to get some projects done that have been on the "to-do" list for quite awhile now.  I'm sad to say goodbye to summer, but fall will be a welcome break.




No comments: