Friday, January 10, 2014

Bathtime Cuties

Tonight, the big boys were at Mimi & Grandaddy Bob's.  I had the two little ones, solo, and it was so much easier than I thought it would be.  Reduce my load by 1/2 and everything seems easy, breezy.

I was so on top of my game that I gave the little guys a bath.  Jamison has graduated to not using any bath supports/seats.  We just have to keep the water level a little lower and keep an eye on him :)


They had a good time, and like normal I put lotion on them after baths.  Jamison has had a rash that is constantly there, just not always as red, since the start of the year.  I'm not sure what is causing it, and the doctor didn't think much of it when he looked at it on the 3rd.  Anyways, I thought it was looking particularly bad now, so I snapped a picture to track it's progress.


Hopefully some hydrocortisone cream will help!  It doesn't seem to both Jamie though.

No comments: