Saturday, January 18, 2014

Small Group Time!

I've been wanting to be a part of a "Small Group" for some time now.

For many reasons, it just hasn't worked out.

I finally decided to recruit my own group and give it a go.  Tonight was our "kick-off" with a chili pot luck.  It was a success!  I'm still hoping to find one more family (for a total of 6) but so far, so good.  


The group is made up of 5 families in our church all with "preschool-age" kids.  There are a few (3) siblings that are in school, but the majority is the under 5 set.  I was looking for a group like this so we would have this in common and keep nap schedules (see this post) in mind.  My ship runs best on a schedule, and therefore I have more fun when my children can keep to their schedules and aren't cranky.  I wanted a picture of all the kids and I predicted there would be a problem with at least one of the four.  Who knew it would be Maverick:



Here's the rest of the agreeable children.  
We had a great night and can't wait to get together again in February!

No comments: