Sunday, January 12, 2014

Singing at Church!

We like to dress up for church. 

We have "church clothes."

I like to make the effort for the boys to wear nicer things to church, and they look so stinkin cute, that I usually want to take pictures!  This time, my two middles obliged me.


Brighton and Maverick sang in the Cherub Choir this morning.  I think I saw Maverick sing some of the words this time (he knows all the songs, but get shy up on stage).  He definitely did the hand motions.  Chandler & Brighton are similar in most regards, but Maverick is definitely his own person.  During the children's sermon he actually answered one of the pastor's questions, and although I wasn't  close enough to hear everything he was saying and understand it, he certainly had something to say.  Chandler was probably in Kindergarten before he would speak up, and I don't think Brighton has yet. Our pastor just smiled and told Maverick that he'd take his word for it.


The children's choir also sang this morning, and Chandler did well as usual.  It just warms my heart to see how my children are growing in their faith and learning more and more about Jesus each day.



No comments: