Thursday, January 23, 2014

Love!


What's that I see??

Yes, it is a new stroller!

I know most of my readers, especially my husband, think I have a problem.  If you aren't up to date on my addiction, see here.  I wrote a post about how I just purchased my 10th (yes TENTH) stroller.  That was in 2011.  Back before I had Maverick.

***Noteworthy: that post is one of my most hit pages.  
People out there must love strollers just like me***

Flash forward about 3 years from that post and I have purchase just two more (I think).

When we found out we were having baby # 4, I needed to get back into double-stroller mode.  Believe it or not, but to-date, I have sold 5 of the ten stroller that I originally posted about.  I was able to justify the cost of a really nice double stacked stroller for that reason.  


I went with the Britax "B-Ready" stroller and we have LOVED it.  We have the infant carseat adapter for the bottom, and also the second seat.  We did not get the bassinet.  Maverick really enjoys this stroller and will happily sit in either the front seat or the second seat that stacks underneath.  We no longer use the infant carseat feature, but for that ~ 9 months we used that it was certainly worth it!

We are hoping to do more traveling this spring/summer and a trip to FL and Chicago are in the works.  For that reason, I wanted needed to get a double umbrella stroller.

But, you say, I already have one.  True....but, it doesn't have sun shades, or seat recline-ability, and those features are important to me.  Lucky for me, the huge consignment sale was today and I scored big-time.  I was able to get a double-umbrella stroller for about $50.  It looked like it was in great condition, clean, and fairly new.  Upon more inspection once I got home, the stroller is less than 1 year old (based on manufacturing date) and cost more than $200 new.  I was overjoyed.  I love a bargain, and I love new strollers!

Happy Strolling!

No comments: