Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Fun

Yesterday I went with Brighton's class to a local pumpkin patch.


Our family had been to this patch 3 years ago when Maverick was a baby.  They certainly have expanded since then.  They now have these cool tube-racers and a jumping pillow.  I've never been on a jumping pillow before, so it didn't take much asking from Brighton for me to hop on up there as well.  The entire class was up there at one point.  So much fun!


The corn pit is always a big hit.  Brighton enjoyed begin buried in it.  


They also had pedal cars to race.  Brighton gave his friend, Cayden, a push around the track.



The entire class posed for a picture before heading home.  It was nice to get to spend time with Brighton and his class.  My group that went through the fun-house got lost in the maze.  We took an emergency exit to get out.  I never did claim to be good with directions.  We still had a good time though.

No comments: