Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pumpkins!

Today we planned to take the boys to a local pumpkin spot for a photo-op and to pick out some pumpkins.  Derek went to urgent care, and later the ER, so it ended up just being me and the boys.


We like supporting this local family-run farm, so we went out of our way to visit them.  Even when I drove there (where the truck is) and they were closed, I drove to their other lot about 3 miles away, only to discover they were running behind and the original lot we had visited was now open.  I loaded all the kids back in the van, and we drove back.....whew!  Yes, I am an amazing mom with tons of patience.  Thanks for noticing, boys.


My four boys!  



Jamison had a good time, but it was hard keeping track of all four with only one set of eyes.  The boys wanted to go off exploring all over the field....especially near the muddy tire tracks.  What is it with boys and mud?!?  Now we just need to find the time to carve our pumpkin!

No comments: