Friday, October 31, 2014

Maverick's Fall Festival

Today was Maverick's Fall Festival at Preschool.  I try to volunteer at least once for each of the boys, so today it was Maverick's turn.  He dressed as Batman, so it was appropriate for me to be Robin.  Maverick liked the fact that I was his assistant!


Usually the games and activities are held inside, but they were outside this year.  Luckily one of the teachers let me borrow a jacket because it was quite chilly this morning (especially in the shade).  I helped out in the pumpkin patch where the children selected a pumpkin to decorate with stickers and markers.  


Next, they could move on to hammering in golf tees into a large pumpkin.


They had other games outside as well.  After the games, the children trick-or-treated to some of the adults that work in the church.  Then they came inside for a Halloween-themed music class.  It was a lot of fun.  I know Maverick enjoyed having me help out his class.  


Maverick's class is ten children: 4 super-hero boys, and 6 girls (one Ana, one Elsa, one ballerina, one kitty, one bunny, and one Little Mermaid)

No comments: