Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween!

 Happy Halloween from our family!

I really wanted to do a family "theme" for our costumes, but with so many different and strong opinions, I was lucky that we matched 50:50.  We had 3 super heroes and 3 pirates!  Maybe one year we'll all be the same thing....I can dream, right?  I guess it was good that we went this way to keep down costs.  I only had to buy my robin shirt/mask and Jamison's outfit.  The rest was from our dress-up bin!



Our cousin, Chloe joined in on the fun and was a pirate too.  Arrgh, mateys!  This was the most trick-or-treating we have done.  We did our street and the cross street, and one more small cul-de-sac.  The boys got entirely too much candy.  I really don't have a set limit of what they can have on Halloween night.  I think it was two pieces (never mind Jamison, who I lost count with)  If he wasn't eating candy, he was whining/crying for it.  He had a LOT of lollipops that night!

When we got home all the loot was dumped out and oohed and ahhhed over before I put it away in the special tin that Daddy takes to work.  I did let the boys each pick out 10 pieces to keep.  The older boys stash was cut in half before they even got to eat any due to behavior issues.  The candy was gone quickly and the rest went to work.  


I just had to get this picture of my two littles.  SO CUTE!  It takes me back to when my other two were little and cute.  I just love this age!


Happy Halloween!








No comments: