Thursday, October 9, 2014

Zoo Trip

Today the boys and I went to the Zoo.  I talked another mom and her two-year-old into tagging along since Derek was still recovering at home and I always enjoy adult conversation when I can get it.


We checked out the new tree house area that was new since we were there last May.  We were really hoping to get to see the new Polar Bear, but they have gotten a second polar bear and the exhibit was closed while they are introducing the new bear :(  Maybe next year we'll finally see them!


The NC Zoo in Asheboro is quite large, but we managed to see almost all of it in a 1/2 day.  I walk at a pretty fast pace and keep the boys trekking right along.  It sure was a workout with two toddlers in the stroller though.  I let my friend push just Jamison to give her a break as she's newly pregnant.  


We had great weather and it was such a nice treat for the big boys who are on break from school this week.  Maybe we'll go twice next year...

No comments: