Friday, July 8, 2011

Beach Boys

Here are some more pictures of my boys from our beach trip. The trip is winding down as we only have two days left! We sure have been having a great time. Here's one of the three of them from the 4th of July. I think I had the boys yell "Fireworks" and you can see the resulting startled look on Maverick.

Here's a picture of Maverick that looks like he's contemplating something. Knock on wood, his sleep patterns have finally started to shape up on this trip and I hope they can only get better once we get home and have a more predictable schedule. He currently naps in the bathroom here at the beach. I think at some point all of my children have slept in a bathroom. Is this weird?

We got to go see a circus performance here at the beach on the 7th because "Granddaddy Bob" as the boys call him won tickets. That was a nice treat, and the boys all enjoyed it even though 2 out of the 3 were sleeping during some parts of it. We went for the 2 o'clock show which is normally during Brighton's naptime. Poor little guy was about to fall out of his seat he was so tired! Since I was holding a sleeping Maverick, I got my mom's attention who then held a sleeping Brighton.

We've been to Alligator adventure now twice (you pay once and can visit twice in 7 days!). Derek took his real camera today, so he got some neat pictures of all the animals there and this cute one of the boys:
We saw another feeding tonight and Derek got some lovely (sarcasm) pictures of alligators chomping down on raw chicken. Yum! I'll save those beauties for another post.

No comments: