Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Return of the Zoku

Last Summer, my parents purchased a Zoku for my family while at the beach. It was a hit! We made so many different popsicles while we were at the beach. Not so many once we were home. With our beach trip this year, I figured we might as well continue the tradition so I brought the Zoku with us. Well, the week was almost over and we hadn't made any popsicles. I had brought TONS of fruit with us, but somehow it all ended up in cobblers (very yummy too). I had promised the boys popsicles, so finally my dad made some. It was his own creation of half & half, yogurt, sugar, and fresh peaches. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!


As you can see, Brighton had devoured his by the time I thought to take a picture. Chandler is more of a savorer of popsicles and was slowly licking his. He also likes to tilt his head when he poses. Now that we are home hopefully I can whip some up just as yummy as Granddaddy Bob's.

No comments: