Thursday, July 28, 2011

Beating the HEAT!

This is definitely one of the hottest summers I can remember. Thursdays when I deliver produce are starting to become unbearable. I'm going to have to see what I can do to make it easier. I'm thinking I'm going to try an earlier start time next week. Since my # 1 helper, Alice (Nanny to the boys) has been in NY these past two weeks it has made for some tricky Thursdays for me. I actually had ALL THREE BOYS with me while I delivered one week. I'd like to avoid that again. Since I had a sitter for today I decided to set up the baby pool in the front yard for the big boys to have fun and cool off in. After dinner we decided to let all three boys get back in. Here's Maverick's first time in a pool. Can you believe he hasn't even been in our backyard pool yet?
He's starting to get BIG!


Oh, and here's another way to beat the heat (if you are under 5)

No comments: