Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In a Funk....

I'm in a funk. We are all in a funk. I'm tired of this way too hot weather. Even with the pool we don't last too long in this heat. Not to mention I can't really juggle 3 non-swimmers (well Chandler is almost a swimmer) by myself. We need something to do so we don't all go stir crazy. At least there has been VBS this week at night. Too bad it puts the big boys getting to bed late which leads to some cranky days this week.
So, I'm sure you are wondering why the picture of Maverick in his robe? Well let's just say he pooped this morning and a few (thousand) wipes weren't enough to get him clean. When you only poop every two weeks, this thing tends to happen. That setback threw all my plans off for the day and we didn't make it out of the house until after NOON! I wanted to pick up a small thank you (packs of gum) for the boys' VBS teachers.

At least the cards we plan to make this afternoon will give us something to do. Hurry home Daddy....we need back up!

No comments: