Saturday, September 3, 2011

Bath Day for everybody!

Katie got a bath today at Unleashed, the dog store in Stonehenge.  I wanted to try the bathe-your-own dog shop for a while now, and a coupon in the mail is what prompted me to try it out.  I'm not sure how much Katie liked her pampering.  It's been a very long time since I've bathed a dog in a grooming tub.  For those of you not in the know, I used to have a job at a kennel.  I really loved the days that I got to bathe the dogs.  Looking back, I'm not sure why.  I certainly didn't like giving Katie a bath today.  She kept trying to get out all the time and it seemed like it was more efficient outside with our hose.  Probably because I wanted to get my money's worth and I used PLENTY of the good smelling shampoo rather that the sale brand I normally have at home.  Then it took forever to rinse out.  I'm sure I liked bathing dogs since the alternative was being outside in the heat scooping up poop.  Yes, those were the days....

Next, it was the boys' turn for a bath!  Three in the tub and they still fit.  Maverick sure does love to be in the water.  His little bath seat could use a seatbelt because he is very squirmy!

Now we are all clean and ready to go.....where to?  Bed, I guess.

No comments: