Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of Preschool for C&B

Today was the boys' first day of preschool.  Both were very excited, but especially Brighton since this was really his first day of Preschool and he was finally getting to go.  


Here's Brighton at the front door with his "too heavy" bag.  Sorry for the foggy pictures.  I think the lens was foggy from the humidity and we didn't have time to mess with any "settings"  Maybe Daddy can fix this later?

 Here's Chandler.  He was insistant that he wear his Spiderman t-shirt today.  He was also very happy and excited to go.  We were all up, dressed, breakfast, teeth and hair brushed and out the door before 8:30 a.m.  I decided to make a quick run to the library to return our books and we were still 20 minutes early for school.  Better early than late I always say.
Here's Chandler in his classroom.  I love the smile on his face, even though another little boy ran into the shot.  Once we dropped Chandler off, it was Brighton's turn!

Brighton begins his day on the playground (when it's not raining).  He was so happy and didn't shed a tear (not that I thought he would).  I love the look on his face here.  It's like he's saying, "I'm glad to finally be here.  I'm a big boy now!"

Well, I know the time will pass quickly while they are in school.  I got Maverick down for a nap and now I'm taking a shower!

No comments: