Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Maverick's Playdate

Today Maverick had his first playdate that was truly his own.  No big brothers interfering, just Maverick and his buddy, Cameron.  Cameron is only 5 days older than Maverick so they will grow up being best buds.  Cameron has one older sister who was in Kindergarten while C&B were in preschool this morning, so it worked out great.  I forgot my camera, but Cameron's mommy let me use her 
I-phone to grab a quick pic of the boys at play!  Cameron is a mover and shaker who is already cruising!  
We had a great time and can't wait to do it again!


In other news, Maverick "slept through the night" last night in terms of not eating.  He stirred and fussed for about 10-15 minutes about 1 a.m. but then dozed until 6:15 a.m. when he woke up and nursed and THANKFULLY got about 1 more hour of sleep before beginning his day.  

Here's a picture of something I'm not sharing.  Our neighbor brought over 6 of these decadent berries for us because he won't eat them all and his wife doesn't like them?!?  Anyways, they have been an awesome treat for me and there's no way I'm wasting them on C & B.  They can have a lollipop or something else.  These have been heavenly!  YUM!

No comments: