Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Pooped!

Today has been a looonng day!  I decided that three children wasn't enough of a challenge and agreed to take on two more for half of the day.  I had my pastor's two youngest daughters that are in sixth and first grade.  It was nice to have the company, but also a challenge keeping everybody happy and entertained for the morning.  We took a walk to a nearby playground and had a picnic lunch.  

Mimi and Granddaddy Bob got this onesie from the beach.  It's 18-month size and already fits!
 It's 8 p.m. and everybody (but me) is in bed.  I'll be headed there soon too.  Unfortunately I still need to clean up dinner and make lunches for preschool tomorrow.  Granddaddy Bob dropped off a pizza for dinner, so that was a nice treat!  Thanks!  Preschool will be a welcome break tomorrow.  Maverick and I also have plans for a playdate with a little boy only 5 days older than him.  Cameron is already crawling, so maybe Maverick can learn a new trick?

Isn't the back adorable??
I wanted to show a picture of M's backside, because 1. It's so cute and 2. It has kept me super busy today.  Since Maverick is now eating a little bit these days it has put his digestive track into high gear.  This little guy has gone from pooping once every two weeks to FIVE, yes FIVE times TODAY!  Needless to say, this required a bath tonight as his little bottom is sore.  I hope he slows down with this soon.  Well, goodnight....dishes are still waiting :)

No comments: