Thursday, March 3, 2011

Gifts from a Girl


Chandler came home from preschool on Wednesday and was very excited to show me what was in his bag. I pulled out this masterpiece and noted that his teacher had written "To: Chandler" at the top instead of just his name. I also noticed that "ALLY" was written in yellow towards the middle right of the picture. Upon questioning Chandler I got many different explanations as to how he got this picture, who made it, and what it was.

I think that his friend, Ally, made this picture for Chandler as a gift. I was also told that she made him a red snowflake (which I later found in his folder). Now my question is, does Ally make gifts for everybody in the class or just Chandler? Could this be his first crush? Chandler certainly likes playing with Ally and mentions her often. I will have to ask his teachers more about the picture and see what they say.

No comments: