Friday, March 25, 2011

Maverick is one week old!

Today Maverick is one week old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Maverick is such a sweet baby. I'm so in love with this little guy. He is sleeping like a champ for four hour stretches at night. Let's hope he keeps it up. Yesterday (at 6 days old) his umbilical cord stump fell off so today was bath day!
We decided to opt for the sink for the bath rather than the baby bathtub. From experience they like being submerged in the warm water rather than laying in the baby hammock in the tub. Maverick did great and thoroughly enjoyed himself. Here he is bundled up after bathtime:

After bathtime we got him dressed up in this cute outfit that was a gift from my Aunt Judy. Doesn't he look handsome?

I'll have to post some pictures for comparison soon, but Maverick looks just like Chandler did but with slightly lighter hair. Seeing him brings back memories of my first baby. I can't believe he will be four years old next month!
Right before dinner we were surprised by the flower delivery man. Derek's manager had these flowers sent over to celebrate Maverick's birth. Isn't that sweet?

No comments: