Sunday, March 6, 2011

One Month and Counting....

Today marks one month till my official due date of April 6th. It is coming quickly and yet the time is also dragging by. I am certainly getting excited. There is not much left on my "to do" list, so I'm going to have to come up with some mini projects to keep me busy.

I have packed for the new baby and the boys. All that is left is to pack what I need to take to the Birthing Center. I will also need to make and freeze Maverick's Birthday cake. I really should start doing my hypnosis on a more regular basis. I have to do this when I have at least 30 minutes of uninterrupted time, so it usually only comes once the boys are down for the night. By then, I'm ready for bed myself. I'm sure I'll do fine, but a little extra practice never hurt.

Tomorrow is my final day of antibiotics that I've been on for the sinus infection that left me feverish all last weekend. I'm hopeful that one good side effect of it will be that I do not test positive for group B Strep this Friday (3/11). I did not test positive with Chandler, but did with Brighton. If I am positive, it's not a big deal, but they will attempt to get an IV in me before this baby comes. I'd like to forgo that (but certainly will if needed).

Starting this week I will have weekly visits with my midwives. That certainly makes it more "real". I got a gift certificate for Christmas to a spa, that I should probably use now before the baby comes. I'll put that on my "to do" list. Sounds like a plan to me!

No comments: