Monday, May 21, 2012

Survival...Day 2


Not the best picture, but here's my little stinker getting into trouble.  Not really sure how he got up there seeing how all the toys are in the way, ha!  Today wasn't too bad, but I sure miss Derek between 5-8 p.m.  Dinner time is the hardest especially when Maverick is demanding I feed him every second.  I can hardly get a bite for myself.

We had to nap at Mimi's since they were ripping out the front porch today.  They also got the back wall to the bathroom up today.  Even though I've self-imposed a paper plate, cup, and plastic fork/spoon rule since Derek has been gone there was still a TON of dishes to be cleaned up after dinner.  I just wanted to put my feet up, but it had to get done.  Hoping to head to the Zoo tomorrow.  Wish us luck!

No comments: