Friday, February 4, 2011

Cravings...

So when you are pregnant, everybody wants to know what you are craving. Well, I almost always could go for a big plate of pickle chips and a Coke/Pepsi.
My absolute favorite place to get them is Lynnwood Grill. Unfortunately, my eating out budget is very tight, so I haven't had them often. I've had to settle for something else. Enter Nutella:
One of my favorite foods is Reese's PB cups (regular size, not snack or jumbo). I've been making my own creations with Skippy PB, Nutella, and Ritz crackers. Hopefully it's a little more nutritious than Reese's and the boys enjoy them too.

On a somewhat related note, I'm now part of a cooking exchange with 5 other moms where we make freezer meals and then swap them once a month. When I was making one of my meals last month, I had to cook 6 lbs of ground beef. I had gotten my electric frying pan very hot and when the raw meat hit the pan, that smell was unmistakable. Sizzling beef reminded me of Kanki. Now there's a place I haven't eaten at in at least a year. Yummmm.....I could go for some Kanki right now.
I especially like pouring whatever that cream sauce is they give you for "seafood" all over my rice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PICKLE CHIPS (yes all caps is certainly a requirement where those are concerned!). I'm not even pregnant & I'm craving, now, too!! :) :) :)