Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hurry Spring!

We are L-O-V-I-N-G this weather! Friday was beautiful, and Saturday's not too bad either. Chandler was all ready this morning to put on a T-shirt and shorts. We opted for just the T-shirt with pants. I know this weather is just a tease and it's going to cool back off, but we are so ready for Spring in more ways than one.

Here's Chandler being an airplane on the swings. I think the boys would stay outside all day long if we'd let them. They played outside most of the morning and we took a walk around Lake Lynn after lunch. Well actually Chandler rode his bike and Brighton rode a tricycle for part of the time and walked the other part. He is very indecisive as to what he wants to do. I'm ready to be out in the yard more often. Chandler is ready to plant another garden and I can't wait to spruce up the yard with some colorful flowers. Please get here soon Spring. We are READY!


No comments: