Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mom's New Do

This afternoon I had an appointment to get a haircut. I don't get my hair cut very often, so this was a real treat. I had my last cut in April 2010, so I figured why not now? I usually grow it out long enough to donate the minimum 10" to Locks of Love. This time I was a little short of that, but the hairdresser assured me they could still use my donation for purposes other than wig creation and would send it off for me.

As most of you know my hair is naturally curly. Once the hairdresser was finished she asked if I'd like my hair blown straight just for fun. I said sure, and here's the final product:
I'm very happy with the result, although looking in the mirror I do a double take. It doesn't really look like me, but it's nice for a change. I'll be back to curly again when I wash my hair, mainly because it's easier....just wash and go! Also, we don't own a hairdryer and I don't have the time or patience to straighten it. At least the option is there if I ever want to.
Here's a 31 week belly pic....if you are interested.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your straight hair & your pretty top, too! Geez, you barely look pregnant @ 31 weeks!

Piscorik said...

Great haircut! Can you believe it is already 31 weeks??