Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Summertime Gig

If I used facebook (which I don't) this could be my status:

Lindsay is excited to get fresh, local produce delivered to my door from The Produce Box! Feast on this New Years Resolution idea... enjoy the tastes of the NC growing season while supporting our local farms. Check out www.theproducebox.com to reserve your spot for the 2011 season.

Thank you!
Here's an example of a box from last summer. Yum, yum! I'm a neighborhood coordinator for The Produce Box and we absolutely love it. My boys are especially excited to try anything that comes off the farm truck. We love all the fresh produce and also supporting our local farms.


Here's another box example. I think this one was later in the summer or early fall. I'd like to give a special thank you to "Nanny" who watches the boys while I do my deliveries. It certainly makes it much easier for me (and them) to get it done quickly. I know this year will be a little tricky with my new delivery partner (Maverick) so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully he'll be a great car sleeper!

Here's to a great 2011 season!

No comments: