Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dad's Photo Studio

Dad had recently upgraded to a Nikon D90 camera and has also gotten some other lighting equipment. Don't ask me about all the details, because I don't know. His models are not always willing, but here's Brighton giving Dad a smile.
While Chandler was at AWANA, Dad had an hour or so to turn the nursery into a "studio" using the draperies out of our bedroom and his new lighting equipment. He also used the sun-shield out of my car as a make-shift reflector. I know he'd eventually like to get a professional version. I'm not sure when he took this picture, but I think it was Thursday when I was at my cooking exchange.
I think he did a great job, and used some editing software to touch it up some. I think he was only able to get shots of Chandler this time since Brighton fell off the chair he was sitting in and then was no longer in the mood to pose. Hopefully Dad will get in some more practice before his next subject comes along. At least this next one won't be able to run away (for a while at least!)

No comments: