Monday, February 28, 2011

Belly Video!


So here's my first test of uploading a video from my new flip with no help from Derek. If you can see the video, then it worked! It's a very odd video, but I wanted to show how much this little guy moves in my belly. When he's awake, he is CONSTANTLY moving! It's not always punches, kicks, or strong movements, but a constant rolling motion. I'm holding the flip above my belly looking down, so I can still see the screen. Maybe it would show better if somebody else held the flip, but it was the best I could do. Listen carefully and you'll hear Katie sneeze at the end of the video.

I do love feeling Maverick move inside of me because it's reassuring that he's growing and thriving. Although, when you aren't feeling the best, or trying to sleep, you could probably do without all the movement!


No comments: